Sanningen dör först.
Whenever you read a BBC article, or hear a report, which contains the words ”unable to verify” you can be almost certain it is another false-flag. This time the ”Russian attack” took place in a town, Kremenchuk, which is more than 100 miles from the conflict zone. Ask yourself:
- Who would gain from striking a civilian area far, far away from the action while the G7 summit is meeting?
- Why is the car-park almost empty when Zelensky said there were a 1,000 people in the shopping mall?
- Why would Russia, so patiently waiting for the evacuation of civilians from the Azot chemical plant, suddenly decide to strategically target civilians?
- Why is there only one fire-engine at the scene?
- How much easier would it be to stage an event where there was no military action, than in the conflict zone?
- Who has a reputation for staging false flags which have…
Visa originalinlägg 57 fler ord